Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wiring Diagram Pdb2600awe

the series the happiest

think of this week I really want to piss me every service company within a radius of 100 km to the leg. They have banded together collectively to me to get to the communal spirit.
It all started with the obsession to want to drive on sports around the Christmas dinner my mother that has stayed in shape by riding breeches and a floating ring called Ole to get rid of my left hip. So taps the xpentesilea not the first time in her life in a gym. One must say that it was not one of those little boogers studios, for sure there would be as follows not happened. No, it is a well known German chain in red.

It was Sunday 14:00 clock. At the counter a rather bored-looking employees.

xpentesilea: Hi, I would like to inquire about her health club. Maybe I want to register here.

bored MA: Äääähhh. Hmph. So, they must be 30 € a month pay and ... oh yes, registration fee is 70 €.
He has the facial expression Mark "a new customer, we have not needed".

The competent staff is then given back to more important things and talk with muscleman à la Arnie on. Why should you care as a service for even a new customer?
Despite the adversity of my first visit I was then but I decided in this particular gym to sign, otherwise no other near-Hoppsy those nice courses.
I wanted to waste any time on the way to the perfect summer-Bikkini Figut, I have same hinbegeben a day later to log in again. The hope was latent, that now I get to a competent and attentive staff. I should work on my naivete, urgent!
This time I came across a 400 € jobbers, who completed the application directly to me at the bar. No, it is not just out with the new customer, making it alone, offering perhaps a drink ... How well ....
"sign here please ... This is for the ... Ahhh ... Oh, terms and conditions." You mean the terms and conditions you I first have not shown and I therefore second have not read it? "Yes, there is nothing important in there, just so universal." AHA! After 10 minutes, give me a brief signature is what is in my "starter kit". I like this but user / get and to whom must I go, was not mentioned. Also, I waited in vain for the info because when the first amount is debited from my account. The jobber I popped out the carbon copy of my documents and took leave of my friendly

xpentesilea (desperately) . And when I get my membership card?

Jobber: Oh, just next time when you come say your name will get, and you them.

xpentesilea (hopelessly) : shows Then I probably someone the studio ...

Probably not. After a complaint to the head of the shop I was then kindly offered a cappuccino. Unfortunately, I do not drink coffee (more) and even if I ever again drink a cup, then certainly not in a gym!

0 comments:

Post a Comment