Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Effect Of Laptop On Female Fertility



Rumklicken When the Internet I came across this day and I get spontaneous desire to participate.

The rules are simple: Go to

  • http://www.nr1finder.de/ and click on the song search on date, there you will need to enter your birthday (example 24/11/1984 - my birthday;)) and then click on Search
  • now appears below which song is your song - the song was constantly on your birth in the Radio
  • copy the song and the number of weeks that it was in the charts in your blog post
  • Next, go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search your song and post again this happy in your post
  • you can write to if you know the song at all;)
  • Done!

My birthday is the 4th September. On my birthday was 'We Do not Need Another Hero' by Tina Turner topped the charts. Overall, it spent four weeks on this position.

We Do not Need Another Hero is a song that has always been one of my all-time favorites. Funny that it was also number one when I was born Smiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment