In recent weeks, or months, a few new additions to my Dresser course found. Peacocky From the collection I bought three of the mega metal eye shadow, Centre Stage, Paparazz-she and Dalliance, but unfortunately I am a little disappointed. The colors are beautiful in themselves, but I can general enthusiasm not share, I do not like the texture Sun They fade with me in no time, no matter whether Base or without. Since I find the normal powder eye shadow from MAC range by miles better if I'm honest. Of these, the last time a couple pulled into my palette, and although Blanc Type, Dazzlelight, Vex, Patina, Amber Lights, and bronze. These are all great. Although
me the brand NARS had little interest so far, I am become weak when I saw them at Asos and I had the famous Orgasm Blush caught before it was sold out. Beautiful it is, but I think mine are MAC Blushes still prefer.
Then I was looking for a discreet nude lip gloss without shimmer, and I have found the ideal Florabundance of MAC. He is in my opinion just the right mix of pink and peach.
Then I was looking for a discreet nude lip gloss without shimmer, and I have found the ideal Florabundance of MAC. He is in my opinion just the right mix of pink and peach.
With a voucher, I could then treat even the Aragonite Glossimer from the Chanel spring collection. My second Glossimer until now, and it's by far my favorite gloss, successful because of the pleasant feel and is located on the other to the mad gleam.
the strawberry-red lip gloss by Helena Rubinstein I had won, the brand I would rather not buy them. But find it quite nice, it's pretty sheer and has gold shimmer particles.
the strawberry-red lip gloss by Helena Rubinstein I had won, the brand I would rather not buy them. But find it quite nice, it's pretty sheer and has gold shimmer particles.
And finally I bought two long-awaited eye shadow brush. Namely the 239 and 224th How the hell am I previously got along without the 224? With fluffigweichen the hair can be applied uniformly wonderful and hide. wanted
And the clear eyes of MAC brow gel I try sometimes, because of mine alverde slowly running out. My first impression is however not good, I will buy more I probably won the alverde. Will certainly post a comparison.
And the clear eyes of MAC brow gel I try sometimes, because of mine alverde slowly running out. My first impression is however not good, I will buy more I probably won the alverde. Will certainly post a comparison.
At my last appointment, incidentally, was also a MAC card for Wonder Woman collection here. I just throw my Wish to perceived 132,864th Time around, would stop me and buy it but probably less than planned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment