Hallöchen,
Today Sonntag.Ein the days of one has nothing to do: D a nice, free Tag.Mein last day off ... Tomorrow we ran back to the work:) I just cooked
namely rice with peppers and cream pan. Was very fast & easy and tastes great too * hehe *
And that you need for:
- 2 red peppers
- rice - I Basmati rice has taken jamjam * *
- 200-300g chicken breast fillet
- 250ml cream
- Maggi fix & frisch To roast peppers and cream Schnitzel
- some oil to spice chicken meat
okaaay I must admit you can certainly do without Maggi, but I had it here just in the house and then I used it! Some are certainly not fans of these bags, but I think it's ok to try it out more often . Actually, one should
these chips in the oven according to package machen.Dazu but I had no desire and I just tried it in the pan has also worked out great:)
- First I wash the meat and cut it into smaller pieces, put the rice on schonmal.
- Then wash peppers and chop coarsely.
- season the meat with chicken seasoning and fry in a pan with some oil.
- 250ml cream with the bag of Maggi mix, and the flesh geben.Ca. Simmer 5 minutes and the peppers add a further 2-min. Stir and cook-it!
I had actually before making still pictures, but somehow I'm sweating it ... because the hunger is too large * laugh *
was Afterwards my kitchen looked like this:
AAAAAAARGH! Well I now I flushed everything * *
hehe hihi all clean again:)
What about when you used it as well and Maggi & fix? , fresh and other finished products?
would never come with you or something on the table?
Looking forward to your answers!
Love,
Frl.Mops
0 comments:
Post a Comment