begins in the bathroom
I just like to bathe in the winter, I test myself at the moment by a variety of bath products. These packs I think it's great, because they are consumed by an application and I like to like variety.
Contrary to my other preferences I have decided for the bath addition of "Sense of Hawaii" by Balea. Normally I prefer vanilla, vanilla and vanilla again
The bath salts is bright blue and smells totally fruity:
The smell is not as mine, but he is uncomfortable in any way. I can not describe it, but it smells like a tropical fruit cocktail.
Up to this point I was still in good spirits, but added to the incoming water bath then came the disillusionment. The water was indeed a beautiful azure blue, but no trace of foam. Not a single foam bubbles. This makes it the most fun on the Baden, right? (The bubbles in the picture come from the turbulence of the water) from the smell I could not perceive much more.
Yeah, our tub is included. Stylish, I know
In a white tank would be the Color certainly much brighter.
Conclusion:
Schade Balea. This is unfortunately not with us. About the lack of foam I might just ignore even that, but the bath additive has my dry skin anyway totally dried up. After bathing, she flexed even I had long been more in any bath additive. Without the Alverde body butter I would probably peel off now ... I would have a package here, I would be the next bath at least one, enforce two tablespoons oil.
0 comments:
Post a Comment