Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheats To Pokemon Chaos Black

And the Oscar goes to ... Part two

I have persevered! Until this morning at six I was sitting watching TV at the Academy Awards in 2011 to pursue. The broadcasting policy by Pro7, you do not even understand. While Hollywood has long stride the stars on the red carpet, sends Pro7 boring recorded interviews. And Steven Gätjen? Ehhhm, Fremdschämalarm! Fortunately, there is the live stream without commentary.

Quelle: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgU2GMlBy5g6BXGHsTo4brTxEgxMBvIVOwVpHjPSTiD6ihM-dJ6vx7P7Lpgfdu52C4qNRdpk14L6Zz81a6bWpC5ZJhXfHKaDiWQVgwqyY46Jj6sKQpC70sqzD1U3O3Ssjj-4BkY7OpMXGq6/s640/oscar-jpeg.jpg

Somehow I was pretty disappointed this year. The presentation was well, the whole event to go to sleep. Anne Hathaway's on my hit list before the top. The woman is definitely overrated! I also thought at first that the poor get equal a heart attack, was so excited.
And where were the great show acts? (Celine Dion, wtf?) The winners worked across the board rather callous and showed hardly a gesture of emotion (one probably is. With so much Botox in the face ... not at all). Only Natalie Portman me was very very nice. I do not begrudge her the Oscar really. She was simply brilliant in Black Swan. Sweet as her fiance helped her up the stairs. Your acceptance speech was but then again, correctly, laaangweilig. A surprise winner was

not. Overall, the whole ceremony was pretty predictable. Abräumer of the evening was The King's Speech with 4 Oscars in four main categories. Inception was indeed just as many Oscars, but in a less important categories. The Social Network got 3 Oscars. In my opinion, three too many. Clearly overestimated the film. But well, social networks are on everyone's lips, he'll hold three Oscars ... The acceptance speeches were ultimately as boring as the movie too.

about the decision in the category of Best Supporting Actress, I am now even more lively. This would clearly intended to win Helena Bonham Carter.

So enough nagged. broadcast clothes was really very nice;) Now the only question: Where were actually Brangelina? On Nannies it would probably not have been lacking ...

The entire list of winners I will not list here but rather refer you to Wikipedia aunt, or whoever it may be more colorful and with photos, may also happy to look past Sandra . (The chat is on their side tonight I saved his life. THANK YOU!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment