Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why Are Egyptian Men Like Babies



general, I think so not a lot of Yves Rocher. Since there is no shop in my neighborhood, this brand for me is not very interesting, because I do not like to like to order products without having them seen before.

A product that I really appreciate, the lip balm from Yves Rocher. Above all the lip balm with shea butter.

Source: Yves Rocher

I have the winter to fight very dry lips, added by the clarinet playing this winter even made a kind of cornea at the points on the lips (really creepy, I tell you) . The first time when my dearly beloved Carmex has reached its limits.

Then I reminded myself that I'm still lying around that pin, which was neglected by me criminally. And lo and behold, my lips feel soft and clean. The cornea, I feel no more. Within a few days, this lip balm in my Reibeisenlippen most tender, healthy lips turned. The scent is also very angenehm.Danke Yves Rocher.

I have also the green, with grape seed oil. This promises pfegt moisture and also very beautiful. But for the winter I would definitely recommend the purple with shea butter.

Only the regular price € 2.90, I find something fierce. It is available but usually around one euro cheaper in this campaign brochures that are sent Yves Rocher forever.

Conclusion:

a strong buy recommendation for all who have problems with dry lips. A great lip balm that works long term. And the feeling that more and more grease to have to remain, at least for me from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment