Friday, November 5, 2010
Wella Koleston Color Chart Sd
Sun .. Now he comes ... The long-promised and long-awaited report on the new colleagues in my small office. We are sitting four people in that office. Yours truly, Mr 1, Mr 2 and two 400 €-girls. With a colleague linked me from the start of something smoking. But even after this satisfying if I've given up even deadly addiction, we were linked by long and frequent smoking breaks a bond that will withstand the sudden up smoking on my part. We have developed little rituals that we maintain. First, there is always a sandwich roll on our table, which we both like to nibble, and often (since I started working here I have gained 4 kg!). We have a song in which we think about each other and we know about the eating habits of the other decision. Our relationship is so tiefgründug that we talk even about the various activities of other intestines. Some may find this disgusting, I find it a real relationship! You could say it's like the perfect relationship but without love, sex etc. ..
Sun Now two fellow joined us. One must say that I have due to the permanent absence of his predecessor entertained his section and gepfelgt. Still, I was very happy that I got rid of the lumps was and someone was dropped in this gigantic building site. I approached the thing that is completely neutral and non-critical. By the time he was there. Since then, I feel if I have joined a Dominican order. For there is silence. And I suffer. I must mention that in a minute well and happy 1000 words creates. Even more suffer from my friend I fell on all evening and into the bedroom talking.
But not only that, no, he is so terribly ambitious, and that any deviation is punished by the daily work as a war crime to shoot at dawn. In any case you feel like when you see his eyes. He does it all with a precision that makes even a samurai sword to shame and degraded by a colleague and me being lazy's not useful.
addition to its previously mentioned advantages, he still has something sly in itself that I would trust him that he would leave me both as a colleague, even without batting an eyelid to the sword! He klüngelt with colleagues and with very important and exclusive business contacts. These contacts were my past and my only.
I'm sure to know others will report verifiable still a lot more. Until then, a new high on gentlemen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment