Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How To Write Atv Production Proposal

klassentreffen

Last week I had the class reunion. The reunion of my secondary school graduation 10 years ago. I found it incredibly interesting to see what is out of the whole person has become comfortable. Of course you have in times of Facebook to one or the other still in contact or at least read what the other drives Sun So I've learned that even before the meeting that a then very become good classmate mother. In addition, another classmate, a restaurant ... Facebook.
The evening was still very amusing. We sat in the said restaurant and have been trying to find ourselves together, as before. We have again tried to be a unit. But the only thing that we had in common, after all those years ago, the memories. We all have a life. A life that is completely different from that of the other. Each has gone his own way. That made me think about my way and if I was with what is and am happy (in fact it makes the first Sylvester yes, I am a bit earlier this year to it). 80% of my time Classmates are married and have 1 + children. 2 women have "career". I belong to the two which has preferred the career and is now married, nor has one child. No, I can not even show a relationship that has lasted for more than 2 years. A marriage proposal is worlds away and children are perhaps never the plan. And actually, I am satisfied with this life. But wait just really. For what do I get? I am a student still around, but have lots of knowledge and in the future I'll probably earn as much alone as, together with the wives + mothers, the whole household. But one thing is missing. The feeling to be needed. The feeling of having accomplished something. And we have found the place in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment