Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Walpaper Hd Loader Ps2

memories

Today it is a year of togetherness and common I can not help me to remember the beginnings. The story now is not as spectacular, but I think they should be held somewhere!
We had known her for ages. You were the regular at the disco, where I threw the bar. After a certain point, I do not know what, I have given you the drinks are free. Because you have just one of them. Us. You've always listened to my men-suffering-Geschten. That was nice. I but thought you were stupid. For if you gave up in the Öffetlichkeit. Give you as yet.
Then, last year was a stupid year. I've separated myself am moved out of their apartment. Did not know what to do with me. Unemployed after their undergraduate studies and trapped in a life that seemed too small for me. Restless. So I went to Leipzig. After 3 weeks I was back. Living with Mom. Unemployed.
Then came the fateful weekend. I just wanted to go out and just put haben.Irgendeinen fun guy flat. Head off. The guy were perfect thou My ex is a good friend of yours and the drama.
For some reason We have also spent the second night together.
I've seen that you do not lives under a bridge. Du also reads books. A political opinion, and you also have your horizons with music goes beyond hip hop.
A relationship we wanted but not both.
Then it was Sunday, we have provided a text marathon. You wrote me that you made the "Perfect Celebrity Dinner" look and suddenly you had a step in my heart. Just because of this small insignificant fact.
It was the Tuesday after. I've had a huge crash at home spur of the moment packed my things and "stripped". To a friend. Have packed my huge suitcase and loaded it into my car. But the car came over me. The fear. I did not get the air and went with his last strength to the hospital. Of course, there was no time to search a parking lot. So I wrote you a text message. With the simple information that I'm in the hospital and stay if I have to, you could be so kind as to drive away my car could. You asked me immediately if you should come. Of course I said no and meant yes. I thought that if you come, you get 100 points for it. And because thou wast stood there, did you put in my bed and are still. By the time I was allowed to go. Later you told me once that you, in my first message already fully dressed as stood up and were on their way.
then we have phone for hours. Up into the night. I read to you. Things I've written.
But we still wanted a relationship. But after day and night we spent together, I cooked and you've watched movies with me that you did not see I have asked you.
"So my dear, what is now all or nothing with us?."
"Will you really be with me?" I'm hard. "
"Yes, I am too. "
" OK, but let us wait for 3 hours. Otherwise, we are gathered on the day on which the wall is fallen and was Kristallnacht. "
" Whatever. "
Then we were together. And you have brought me to the car. My hand in yours. And you until they are no longer released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment