new miracle pill
I'm proud of myself ... Why? Because I think this quarter have not I been to the doctor. Now some will say that the quarter so only a month and 4 days old. But usually I would already have been at least 4 times your own doctor. This quarter, I'm not dead yet and I have also diagnosed with a lethal disease in me. I am happy and babble a lot. I have some bad ideas and even a little afraid of fear.
That's what I am after a three-year marathon of panic attack panic attack and countless hospital visits, have won through to take tablets. I felt that if I do, so take tablets, specifically psychotropic drugs, I am officially psycho. This would make it official and black on white. I am disturbed.
But actually, I am finally back to normal. I can laugh again and tell them about me and my life. Before, I had in fact even before speaking anxiety. I could have swallowed me and choke you can.
But from time to time I still listen closely. Attempting to detect a hidden hazard and a tiny touch of fear is creeping ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment