Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sensor Light Dirgram Wireing

october

So, I would now like to conclude very traditional views a month and tell the world what I've done this month so (who cares) ...

Read: "The gates of the world" - over 1000 pages chill, 5000, but that's still beautiful! Sung
: my cats are grateful that I have not done Is
: "deficiencies" specimen "by the" hello kitty "Viewed headphones
: Far too much, I television child
Drunk: hot Kaba
Eaten: 4 course menu at chef - never fed so delicious
Cooked: lasagna and roast pork (and it has funtioniert)
happy: through indirect salary increase - thanks to legislation that dual students have no social security taxes fork out more
Geknipst: Cat 1 - Dearest - Cat 2
Laughed: of loved ones, every day
Annoy: about new colleague - he soon gets an extra post
Bought: too many clothes - see the indirect Gehaltserhöhun g
Chill: understanding, love, anger and butterflies

Sun .. got it now, tried it out ... Resumé of this is that you have done is really thinking about what you experience in the last month / felt /, must make ... Interesting!
's Have I copied from sheep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment