Monday, November 8, 2010

How To Solve Internal Error In Tally 7.2






Wedding March - Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
On the second weekend in October we were invited to a wedding. Through the partnership of our village my family has for decades been friends with a family, which for us is much more than just friends. In principle, they belong to the family and the "French" are in every major family event there.
this time so we were again invited to France. This time, just for a wedding. For me, the way the first. The rest of my family was already on four weddings in France.
In principle, this weekend was quite a shock treatment. Anyone who knows me knows that I would die for music. Since Friday evening and Sunday afternoon we each had a meeting, we had to take place really for our trip to France only the Saturday on which the wedding. So we are set off Saturday at the crack of dawn and at two in back. Do not ask me what I looked like Sunday on the stage;) Had a great time anyway!
The bride looked beautiful, beaming from ear to ear - the groom, of course. Incidentally, it was the second marriage for both and I'm happy for them that they have finally found happiness.


The idea of the buffet, I was just golden. It was divided into countries, each of which had a meaning. Each food was of course in typical Norwegian style. The majority was from the Champagne region since the couple lives in this "country". The meals were meat, cheese and pastries. Then came the Brittany. The bridal couple has learned to love there. Here, of course, dominated the fish. Another country was Mexico. There did the couple's first trip together. Here the food was especially sharp! The last country was Italy. The final destination of the two. Food: Of course Pizza and pasta. would describe the ceremony itself beyond the scope. I can only say: Scheeee wars =) It was a real shame that we had to go so early already. The time was too short to talk to all the loved ones, but by next year we all meet again. I'm looking forward to it. I'm simply love the French:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment