Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Panasonic Bluray Sonefri

theme: the hunger

As you may know, there was last week a theme week on TV that I was still very excited to think. It was about hunger and so does the food life. Inevitably I had to think about how my relationship with food and hunger had been. To do this, for you ignorant to say that we feel in ordinary anorexia not hungry in the sense. The first day that you indeed have abdominal pain, but with enough distraction to you is the same. From the third day, provides a feeling of hunger and for me it was so that I then had a real disgust for food. Every time I've forced into something because someone was near, made me fall over after a terrible nausea. I have over the years never thought about what other people mean to hunger. I've never seen that there are regions in the world where there is not enough food.
starve it 925 Million people around the world. 6027 children die daily from hunger. We here in Germany, in a country where there is food in abundance, hunger voluntary. In Germany, approximately 5 million men and women suffer from anorexia and bulimia. Of these, 3.7 million people severely underweight. What
apparent irony results from it is probably obvious.
people who would like to eat, it can not die. eat people, it do not die in the most extreme cases. And why? Because they are chasing an ideal of beauty. Who does not wear size 36 is not beautiful. This suggests a Society that might actually be happy. Actually, we may be glad that we have food and can eat. We are fortunate that we can choose from a variety of food and not have to worry every day to go to bed hungry.
But for fear of rejection or before, that the man does not get, because you have a few grams too much weighs in at, hungry man. But we are honest: If you look persuades people not because of the beauty that is worn while inside, one should better consider whether you are exchanging. One would allow a man from a Third World country to Life, get him to Germany and stay in his place in the country, determined in the hunger life. This would save not only lives but also give their own, unfortunate starving life meaning. One thing I can tell no one in the world ... The hunger makes you happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment