Sunday, January 2, 2011

What To Say To Congratulate Someone On A Baby

yes, no,

I think the dearest has serious intentions. That would be now, at first not the worst. But in the second minute and the second is always of the mind and the heart, is that very, very scary and, well run away to. Anyone who followed my blog a little has, knows that I tend, in such situations as quickly as possible to look into the distance. But first the explanation of how I am now looking forward to the fun to be serious, or maybe more of a Fridolin. was Demletzt
Xpentesilea the business on a Saturday in Frankfurt and due to weather-related problems (my word of the year 2010) I was forced to hang out 3 hours in the airport in Frankfurt. It was cold. I was tired. I was annoyed. On a stopover way home I arranged myself with the loved ones who wanted to go to work with me home. Since he came. With a gingerbread heart. "I love you," it said. Sweet! To Arrived home he said: "I wanted to really shock, kneeling on the station un crawl up to ask if you want to marry me." Shock. A feeling as if a boxer with a strong left directly reflected in the stomach! "If you said yes ?"... Ähhhmm. Sip. "Yes, think so,"
This was the first hint in this direction and I had hardly digested the shock came the next. It was after the never-ending Christmas dinner with my mother. 8 hours family, food, mess, card games. It was exhausting and I was fascinated that my friend, the Muslim who never had anything like this to go through before, has accepted it without batting with Wiper. Then in bed, we both were very happy that Christmas was over, he says. "I love you Marry me." Shock number 2 within a week. Oh man, my scars hypochondriac I always just short of a heart attack when something is over. However, I suddenly noticed something other than naked panic. Namely, as he said, "Oh no, that was too unromantic and I'm not even a ring.." Then I felt something completely new that I do not know. Disappointment. Disappointment that it was not yet serious. Since I've realized that I probably not this time "no" to say "maybe", but rather simply "yes".

0 comments:

Post a Comment