Monday, January 17, 2011

List Of Bible Punishable By Death

Tested: alverde Repair hair tip fluid


The hair tip fluid from the repair line is the initial treatment Leave-in care product alverde, it promises to valuable grape seed oil and avocado oil to smooth and stressed and brittle hair ends strong. The fluid is clear and has a very pleasant sweet, fresh fragrance, I see neither grapes nor avocado, but I form a unique coconut scent. It can be seen through the pump dispenser and dispense easily.
I use it mostly after washing my hair with shampoo sensitive birch sage, without a rinse afterwards. In addition to a cure or flushing it until now I have not tried it because my fine for my hair to appear rich. The fluid can be readily incorporated into hair and distribute. Acts after the blow dry my already naturally straight hair even smoother than usual, almost as if I had treated it with a flat iron, but I have unfortunately not More volume. An altered state of my hair tips I could not tell, even after prolonged use, I still get the dry ends or split ends easily.

I tip the hair fluid's good for easy care, if something has to go quickly and you have no time for a cure and rinse. This can not replace it in my opinion but, for the care action is too low. I would rather recommend it for full, thick hair and possibly intractable, since it has a smoothing rather than soothing effect. Fine hair might complain, and easy to look thin and stringy can.

The fluid is vegan, containing, 30 ml and the price is 2.49 euros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment