discovered: "sexless in seattle"
I've thought about it today gently, t what it means to be a woman. I mean, we spend about 50% of our time trying to Männder think men mourn, to impress men, etc. Why exactly? Why do we let ourselves be dictated by the men is supposed to look like Miss Perfect? Why do we flog ourselves with diets and fitness studio, just to please someone? But to our predecessors have fought, that we conduct ourselves now so? Only since the 19th Century, it has allowed that in Germany Women should study at a university. Since 1918, we must first select it and had to run through 2005, until our country was led by a woman. We have so many freedoms, to make what we want and still only make our fortune depends on whether we fit into the clothes size 36 or whether our beloved heard our plea. We're no longer in the Stone Age, where we just go our way and study so that we eventually marries a man and our 5 children depends on the coat-tails.
Maybe the love will not marry me, but hey, I'm an industrial engineer, am doing my Masters in International Management, working alongside more 40 hours a week and have a household with a guy and two cats. If I have a 30 / am alone again, I will not sit here and frustrated waiting for the next potential husband, but go on my way. If I then but sometimes a child wants, I will go to a sperm bank and do it by himself.
And if it is only too true to the heritage of my ancestors and the struggle they have struggled to appreciate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment