In a trnd project I may at the time the new hair styling product Powder'ful Volume Styling Powder test of Got2be. It is a white powder, rubbed into the hands of invisible, and then at Haaranstaz distributed for one, is to provide immediate boost volume.'' It's loud claims to be the first styling of powder in the drugstore. Whose appearance, I find only logical, since the beauty community for some time the powder from Osis Dust it is hyped, which is also from the home Schwarzkopf.
I've tried twice so far, although I actually after the first experience already had enough. I just got this product because I have always had to struggle with flat hair at the base without any volume, and removed all the styling products and tools without success.
First, I then noticed the smell of powder that is failing, unfortunately, very musty. Not very strong, but if you perceive it, then musty. Right after I had then spread the powder on his hand, my skin began to tingle very uncomfortable on. I have it but still distributed in my hair and massaged generously in the approach. Unfortunately, I was also burning, tingling sensation on the scalp not spared. I immediately washed my hands, because only the burning was more uncomfortable, but also because the powder leaves a very dull feeling in the fingers.
The unpleasant burning, tingling and extreme margins held but unfortunately the whole day, on the head and especially on the palms, and not too tight. The visual result was also this very disappointing. Of volume or styling no trace, but see the hair dull so and matted, as if they had seen loose three weeks without water or shampoo.
A few days later, I still ventured a second attempt with the same result. No matter how much or little powder I have read, no real volume, only blunt-tomentose, unkämmbare Hair came out of it. Should really not trust the street.
A few days later, I still ventured a second attempt with the same result. No matter how much or little powder I have read, no real volume, only blunt-tomentose, unkämmbare Hair came out of it. Should really not trust the street.
All in all, this product is a huge letdown for me. I can only speak for myself, maybe others can immediately use wonderful. I always try as objectively as possible to describe and reviewer, but this product I find so disastrous, since I can not help a certain casual tone. So if you do not accidentally go carnival as Catweasel should be literally the fingers of the stuff. I'd rather still no volume, but fresh, shiny, healthy looking hair.
0 comments:
Post a Comment