A beautiful, meaningful prayer
Dr . Masaro Emoto is a Japanese scientist who has long dealt with
the research and publication of all characteristics of the water
. Among many other things, it was recognized by his
research indicates that water reacts physically to emotions. If we look at
the Gulf of Mexico, so it can be concluded that many people from feeling all
_vor of anger dominated werden._ _Bereinigen we Emotion_
this, we can make our planet and its life forms
great help when we talk seriously, powerful and honest that prayer, which suggests
Dr. Emoto himself:
I run this request Next to people, which I think they
are willing to participate in the prayer to our intention of love and
healing set, which will be so broad and so overwhelming
that we can in the Gulf of Mexico bring about a miracle .
We are not powerless. We are powerful.
We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our
combined energy generated by the daily saying the prayer
arises several times a day, can literally destroy, redirect the
happened. We need to know not how, we need only realize that
the power of love is greater than any other active force in today's
universe.
"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the waters and all living things
in the Gulf of Mexico and its environment.
to the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, corals, algae
... to ALL living beings .... I'm sorry.
Please forgive me. Thank you.
I love you. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment